Friday, September 11, 2020

The reasons why 'Throwing The Slant' has been inactive.

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts from this blog for quite some time, as there hasn't been anything done since May of this year. Unfortunately, the sports landscape took a bit of a hit this year, and I am going to list the reasons below as to why it has affected this blog, as well as let everyone know what I am going to be doing from here on it.

This blog has been inactive until now because:

- The Canadian Football League season for 2020 has been cancelled outright, and there is little point trying to drum up stories for it at the moment
- Throwing The Slant will not report on anything that has to do with politics, the pandemic, or anything that is detrimental to football coverage. This blog was meant to report on actual football news, not nonsense
- The NCAA season is still in doubt as well, and I'm not sure what is happening there

How TTS will be moving forward from here on in:

- Posts will be less frequent, due to the lack of football available right now
- I will still focus on core football news and notes, even if it's not as often
- There will be absolutely no references to activism, politics (unless it's football politics), and the pandemic. I see no reason to include things that have nothing to do with football whatsoever

I hope that I've cleared everything up, and look forward to getting back to blogging about everything football around here.

-TTS


Got something to say about this post? Leave a question or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment