Monday, December 17, 2018

Bizzarro weekend for sure. (NFL)

To say the weekend's NFL action was weird is an understatement. A lot of crazy things transpired, the least of which was the Browns beating the Broncos - IN DENVER. Now, I like the underdog. Always have, and it's nice to see Cleveland doing better this year. But the fact of the matter is, they beat Denver at Mile High, in the middle of some of the loudest (and animated) fans in the entire NFL. That is no small feat by any means.

Paging Dr. Brady. Normally, I wouldn't discuss New England or Pittsburgh, as I loathe them both to extreme levels. What I don't understand, is how Brady and company lost to a crummy Steelers team that is not good at all. The final score punctuates this perfectly. I am glad I didn't have to watch it (because seeing my 49ears beat up Seattle was WAY better), and was surprised at the outcome.

A shutout? The Cowboys got shutout by the Colts?!?! I didn't see this one coming at all, especially with the way the Cowboys have been playing in their last few games. Colts defence really stepped up to the place, and Prescott was rendered  completely ineffective. Is Jerry Jones thinking over his decision to keep Jason Garrett as head coach? Only time will tell.

Oh, and one more thing: Sam Darnold isn't as complete as people say he is. Flashes of brilliance are wiped out by bad throws, and piss poor decision making. Not good at all. I'd feel bad for Jets fans, but.....they're Jets fans, and used to this by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment