Sunday, January 27, 2019

The garbage they call the NFL. (NFL)

Yeah, I'm angry about the Super Bowl match up, and I'm not anywhere near alone on this one. Ever since last weekend's AFC and NFC championship games left a bad taste in my mouth, I'm still against watching the Super Bowl next week (I didn't watch it last year because of the same type of crap that went on), and I'm getting tired of what the NFL is trying to pass off to it's fans.

C'mon man. That blatant non-call in the Saints/Rams games has got to be one of the biggest blunders the NFL has made in recent years, with a clear pass interference call not getting called, and no real explanation given. Even that oaf of a commissioner Roger Goodell has remained silent on said transgression, and this speaks volumes about how big of a joke the NFL has really become. The Saints totally got screwed, and hard.

BradyGate, Episode XXVIII. People don't believe me when I say the NFL is heavily scripted, and rigged to make the most money possible. The brutal calls by officials that helped the Patriots get into yet another Super Bowl is proof enough. It is absolutely sickening to see the same script year after year after year. We all know that the Pats are a bunch of scum-sucking cheats, and the NFL has enabled it year after year by looking the other way, or changing rules to help Brady win more titles. Why? The owner of the Pats, Robert Kraft, has a franchise worth almost $4 billion dollars, and makes sure to give some hard cash to the NFL to maintain the status quo.

Disgusting, to say the least. Thank God for the AAF which will start the week after the Super Bowl. I'm tired of the NFL's crap, and I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment